Who am I?

 Hello! My name is Fatima Judai. I am 22 years old. I was born and raised here in Arizona. My family originally came from Iraq and moved here to Arizona. I have 6 siblings, 3 older brothers, and 3 younger sisters; surprisingly, we all get along well. One of my favorite activities I love doing is taking my dad's boat and driving to lake pleasant with the family, just to hang out, eat and watch the sunset.


I am currently studying to become an ultrasound tech at Glendale community college and then soon transferring to Gateway community college. I'd been interested in how ultrasound worked and babies, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. On the side, I've been studying real estate as well. At 18, I passed my school test, and hopefully, by the end of the year, I will be licensed. As of right now, I am working with my aunt. She takes me out to show houses and helps me learn everything I need to know so I will be all set when I get my License. 





Comments