Entry #1 Blogs

Usually, when I think of blogs, I think of cooking recipes. I found this website https://cookieandkate.com/ that lists recipes that will be great for the upcoming seasons. By the click on her post will directly send you to Pinterest. I like the idea of how short the blog was and inspiring simultaneously, but I wouldn't mind if the recipes were just listed in the same blog instead of sending me to another site that will make me create an account and go through another blog. I think the author's purpose was to list a few ideas for September. 

What to Cook This September - Cookie and Kate


The second blog brought a little more interest to me than the first. I absolutely love baking, and the first thing I saw was apple dumplings. This is a dessert I've wanted to bake for a few months now. This might just be the recipe!! I like that you can simply click on read more, and there is the recipe. Something I didn't find fitting to the blog is how it went from dessert to home-cooked pasta instead of going along with another dessert. I think the author's purpose was to list recipes that would be nice for dessert, lunch, or dinner. https://smittenkitchen.com/

Apple Dumplings with Sauce Recipe: How to Make It


The last blog I read was set really neatly. They seem to post vegan and gluten-free recipes with clear titles and photos. A simple click will show you a few ideas you can make for a family gathering. I like how the images are summer country themed. I didn't find anything I didn't like on this page. The page was straightforward and formatted very nicely. There were links to desserts, how to design a home and comforting food recipes. https://ourfoodstories.com/
Image for Summer Gathering and gluten-free Penne alla Vodka with Pecorino and Oregano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?